New England’s Premier Interior House Painting Company
Looking for Quality Interior Painters?
You Found Us.
You’ll Enjoy Our Great People, First Class Quality, and Service at a Fair Price! Not all interior house painting contractors are created equal. United Painting delivers the unique combination of superior quality, customer service and workmanship that others can only talk about. We’re 100% insured and we service Eastern MA, Southern NH, and RI with pride!
Our Superior Painting Process Can’t Be Beat…
It’s guaranteed! Choose United Painting Co., Inc. and benefit from many years of professional painting experience. Click here to set up a -Free Estimate-
The 5 Essential Steps to a Beautiful Interior:
1. Choosing a Painting Contractor:
- Choose a contractor you feel comfortable with.
- Verify that your contractor is insured; ask for a “Certificate of Insurance” showing both liability (for your property) AND worker’s compensation (for their workers)
- Confirm the references
- Review their professional affiliation, i.e.—PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America), BBB, etc.
- Check for home improvement or appropriate contractors license; such as Mass HIC License No. 130101 RI CRB #22948
- Someone who doesn’t use contracts or is very vague in their scope of work (A written contract helps both the contractor and the customer get what they expect)
- A painter that competes based on price alone. (If these guys even show up to do the work, you may have far more problems than the cheap price is worth)
- Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are removed.
- Furniture is covered with plastic.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- Walls are scuffed-sanded.
- Holes and cracks in walls are filled.
- Gaps in trim are caulked.
- Stains, such as watermarks, are sealed.
- Washing is done where necessary.
- Repaired areas are primed.
- Paint is applied with brush, roller or sprayer depending on the surface.
- Ceilings and walls are painted to proper coverage and finish color.
- Clean-cut lines between trim and walls.
- Only premium quality paints are used.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept.
- All supplies and refuge are removed.
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer.
- Before the crew packs up their equipment, a “wet-walk-around” is done to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
- Final touch-ups are noted on a Quality List and are completed before the crew leaves.
- A United Painting Standard Inspection is performed by a Foreman or Project Leader.
- The United Painting Customer Comment Card is completed by the customer.
Areas We Service
Massachusetts: Acton, Andover, Allston, Arlington, Ashland, Bedford, Bellingham, Belmont, Bolton, Boston, Boxborough, Boylston, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Chestnut Hill, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Foxboro, Framingham, Franklin, Grafton, Groton, Hamilton, Harvard, Holden, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Lancaster, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Marlborough, Maynard, Medfield, Medway, Mendon, MetroWest, Milford, Millbury, Millis, Millville, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norfolk, North Andover, Northborough, Northbridge, Norwood, Plainville, Roslindale, Sharon, Sheldonville, Sherborn, Shrewsbury, Slatersville, Southborough, Stow, Sudbury, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Waban, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Waverley, Wayland, Wellesley, West Boylston, West Roxbury, Westborough, Weston, Westwood, Worcester, Wrentham.
Rhode Island: Albion, Central Falls, Chepachet, Clayville, Cranston, Cumberland, East Providence, Fiskeville, Forestdale, Foster, Glendale, Harmony, Harrisville, Hope, Johnston, Lincoln, Manville, Mapleville, North Providence, North Scituate, North Smithfield, Oakland, Pawtucket, Providence, Rumford, Slatersville, Smithfield, Warwick, West Warwick, Woonsocket Southern
New Hampshire: Atkinson, Chester, Danville, Derry, East Derry, East Hampstead, East Kingston, Epping, Exeter, Fremont, Hampton Hudson, Kingston, Lawrence, Litchfield, Londonderry, Manchester, Merrimac, Milford, Nashua, Newton, Newton Junction, North Salem, Pelham, Plaistow, Portsmouth, Raymond, Salem, Sandown, Windham
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!