UNITED HOME EXPERTS | AUGUST 3, 2021
3 HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS TO START OR FINISH BEFORE SUMMER’S END
- Diagnose the condition of your roof
- Many New England homes have roofs approaching their end of product lifespan and require replacing. It’s better to repair or replace your roof before a storm sets in and causes damage to your home. Roofs are like car tires, they are functional and keep you safe.
- Evaluate your windows and doors
- This is has been a hot year for the window industry and the cost of home remodeling materials continue to rise with the increased demand. If you are in the market to replace your windows & doors, now is the time to book as delivery times push into 2022.
- Repair, replace, or maintain your siding
- One of the most common comments we hear from homeowners is they are tired of painting their home. You could repair your home by replacing rotted places and painting it anew or you could upgrade to a low maintenance siding system, like GorillaPlank™ and never paint again.
Share this entry
Servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Northern Connecticut, and Southern New Hampshire