The 5 Essential Steps to a Beautiful Interior
- Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room. The customer is responsible for small and fragile items as it is difficult to properly replace items.
- Furniture is covered with plastic.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- Walls and trim are scuffed-sanded as necessary.
- Holes and cracks in walls are filled.
- Gaps in trim are caulked.
- Stains, such as watermarks, are sealed and primed.
- Washing is done where necessary.
- Repaired areas are primed.
- Paint is applied with brush, roller or sprayer depending on the surface.
- eilings and walls are painted to proper coverage and finish color.
- Clean-cut lines between trim and walls.
- Only premium quality paints are used.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept.
- All supplies and refuge are removed.
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer.
- Before the crew packs up their equipment, a “wet-walk-around” is done to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
- Final touch-ups are noted on a Quality List and are completed before the crew leaves.
- A United Painting Standard Inspection is performed by a Foreman or Project Leader.
- The United Painting Customer Comment Card is completed by the customer.
- United Painting Co offers a written 2 year warrantee on all contracting services.
- We also offer a 5 year warrantee on all UNITED HOME EXPERTS installation and repair services such as wood siding, cement siding, roofing and windows.
By choosing United Painting Co, or United Home Experts Inc., you are selecting the services of an experienced professional contracting company.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!