Learn more about the Install Manager position by watching this video.
1. Are you a motivated individual seeking an opportunity that will be both challenging and rewarding?
2. Have you been successful in managing multiple projects at different locations while also giving stellar customer service?
3. Would you love to work as part of a fun team for an ethical employer that would highly value you and generously compensate you for all you contribute to the company?
If the answer is yes to all 3, then please read on:
Your Installations Project Management career opportunity with us will include:
- Salary & Multiple Bonuses
- Recognition, and ongoing learning
- Training and mentoring
- An owner and management team that is committed to your success
United Home Experts, an industry-leading home improvement company serving eastern New England, is seeking a motivated and energized Installation Manager for immediate employment. As an Installation Manager, you will participate in the execution of projects post-sale, overseeing the completion of 100-200 projects per year. Our services include Siding, Roofing, Windows, Doors, and Painting.
Are you the right fit?
Our Core Values
· Be positive, energetic, and fun
· Tell the truth & keep your word
· Creatively find solutions
· Know your stuff (always learning & improving)
· Act with urgency to meet customer needs
Characteristics of the perfect candidate:
· Great attitude
· High energy level
· High organization skills
· Great work ethic
· Ability to run multiple sites and service lines at the same time
· O.K. with a lot of local day travel/driving (valid driver’s license is mandatory).
· Great with people
· Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure
Priority for interviews will be given to those with any of the following:
· Project Management experience specifically in Roofing, Siding, Windows & Doors, and Painting. (But we’d love to talk to you if you have other solid project management experience)
· Jobsite Management / Supervisor experience
· Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese) is a plus
· Experience related to running multiple sites/teams, recruiting & retention of Installation Crews.
· Other comparable positions that demonstrate your outstanding ability to execute and deliver services at multiple sites through multiple teams (e.g. Restaurant General Manager, Multi-site hospitality or hotel manager, multi-site event manager, logistics manager, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Remodeling or Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Portuguese or Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver’s license (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location