United Home Experts was chosen to be the exclusive dealer and installer of Generations® Premium Thermal Core Siding for the following reasons:
- Our reputation for quality customer service and superior workmanship.
- Our excellent credit and good standing in the community.
- Our proven track record of good business dealings
- The thoroughness of the warranty we put on our work being in line with the industry leading warranty Norandex/Reynolds puts on their products.
Is there really a difference in vinyl siding? YES!
Generations® Premium Thermal Core Siding is designed for lasting, low-maintenance performance. This means no scraping, sanding or painting- ever again!
Because it’s insulated, it will help improve your home’s energy efficiency. Generations® Thermal Core Siding features a permanently laminated insulating backing for unbeatable performance.
Beautifying your home with Generations® Energy- Efficient Exteriors makes perfect sense. See how:
- Never needs to be scraped, sanded or painted
- Tested to withstand hurricane force winds exceeding 200 mph
- Resists scratches and dents up to 4 times more than standard siding panels
- Colors are fade resistant
- A breathable system that channels water vapor away from inside walls
- A natural additive in the foam is harmful to termites, but harmless to humans and pets
- Wide choice of popular colors
- Limited Double Lifetime Warranty, with Lifetime Fade Protection
Thermal Core Support adds strength and rigidity when compared to competitor’s siding, even under the weight of a ten pound box of nails.
Generations® Thermal Core Siding features an extra- thick vinyl panel with a foam-insulated Expanded Polystyrene backing for strength, resistance to dents, fading, weathering and high winds, and for improved thermal performance over standard siding products.
Backed by the best warranties in the business, and installed by the leading professional remodeling contractor (that’s us!) in the area, so your investment is protected for life.
What To Look For When Choosing Your Vinyl Siding
See just a few ways that make the vinyl siding that we use stand out against the competitions
- Reversed Rolled Over Nail Hem Adds strength and durability
- Thick Insulating Foam Keeps you warm in winter and cool in the summer
- Low Gloss Natural Cedar Woodgrain pattern embossing looks great up close or from the street
- Heavy Duty Panel thickness and Extended Return Leg Keeps panels locked together tight and flat
Panels interlock to withstand winds up to 200 mph
Laminated foam on each panel helps keep cold or hot air out and the comfort in.
Vinyl siding doesn’t typically have a PERM rating. What’s a PERM rating, you ask? This rating measures how moisture passes through a system. Depending on the system of insulation and building paper used below the siding, many “typical” vinyl siding systems do not allow moisture to pass through. Trapped water vapor promotes moisture damage and mold growth. (pictures of mildew and mold growth below)
Sound Reduction Reduction of noise due to foam lamination
When you add it all up, Generations® makes perfect sense.
Massachusetts: Acton, Andover, Allston, Arlington, Ashland, Bedford, Bellingham, Belmont, Bolton, Boston, Boxborough, Boylston, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Chestnut Hill, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Foxboro, Framingham, Franklin, Grafton, Groton, Hamilton, Harvard, Holden, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Lancaster, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Marlborough, Maynard, Medfield, Medway, Mendon, MetroWest, Milford, Millbury, Millis, Millville, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norfolk, North Andover, Northborough, Northbridge, Norwood, Plainville, Roslindale, Sharon, Sheldonville, Sherborn, Shrewsbury, Slatersville, Southborough, Stow, Sudbury, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Waban, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Waverley, Wayland, Wellesley, West Boylston, West Roxbury, Westborough, Weston, Westwood, Worcester, Wrentham.
Rhode Island: Albion, Central Falls, Chepachet, Clayville, Cranston, Cumberland, East Providence, Fiskeville, Forestdale, Foster, Glendale, Harmony, Harrisville, Hope, Johnston, Lincoln, Manville, Mapleville, North Providence, North Scituate, North Smithfield, Oakland, Pawtucket, Providence, Rumford, Slatersville, Smithfield, Warwick, West Warwick, Woonsocket Southern
New Hampshire: Atkinson, Chester, Danville, Derry, East Derry, East Hampstead, East Kingston, Epping, Exeter, Fremont, Hampton Hudson, Kingston, Lawrence, Litchfield, Londonderry, Manchester, Merrimac, Milford, Nashua, Newton, Newton Junction, North Salem, Pelham, Plaistow, Portsmouth, Raymond, Salem, Sandown, Windham