Learn more about the Home Experts (Sales) position by watching this video.
- Are you looking for a great opportunity to use your sales and influencing skills to launch into an outstanding career?
- Have you been successful selling business-to-consumer (not b-2-b) where you priced out, presented, and sold a relatively complex, premium product or service?
- Would you love to be a member of a sales team that has a lot of fun at an ethical company that will appreciate you and generously reward your efforts?
We’re looking for in-home sales reps that have a track record of past success even if it’s selling other products and services. Successful sales experience in Roofing, Siding, Windows & Doors is a huge plus.
Other key attributes:
- You must have excellent consultative selling skills along with strong listening skills.
- You must excel at quickly building trusting relationships
- You thrive in networking situations
- You enjoy finding and earning new business
- You must be hardworking, a self-starter, and have a strong desire to earn more money.
- You MUST be trainable (a quick study) and have a tremendous desire to earn over $100,000+, (Commissions, Bonuses, and Profit Share).
- You should be highly motivated, memorable, and willing to work as part of a team
- You must also be willing to work hard and not be afraid of putting in the hours necessary to ensure success.
This Sales Career Opportunity includes:
- Recognition, awards, and trips
- Generous Bonuses
- A full suite of benefits
- A matching IRA program
- Training and mentoring
- An owner and Mgmt. that is committed to your success.
At United Home Experts, (www.UnitedHomeExperts.com) we pride ourselves in having integrity and honesty in our dealings and believe our sales opportunity is the best in the Eastern New England market. We have full-time project managers dedicated to our customers, as well as a full-time marketing team focused on lead generation to support you and our sales team.
Watch a brief video about the position:
We’re an industry-leading home improvement company currently seeking to add 2-3 sales professionals who are hardworking, self-motivated, competitive, excellent at solving problems, and not afraid to ask for the sale. We have a great team that respects each other and has fun.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time